Please move Team "Baby for 2012" back to over 35+ section

M

Macwooly

Admin

Whilst the complaints are flying in thick and fast over threads being moved can we please have Team "Baby for 2012" moved back to the over 35+ section

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/586552-team-baby-2012-a.html

No offence to younger members but I don't to talk to younger ladies who have no understanding of what it is like to be TTC at an older age.

I loved this site when I joined as I could just click on one heading and all threads relevant to my age were there. Now I am having to hunt around the site like Captain Ahab hunting for his whale :growlmad:

Please don't destroy this site by moving threads and certainly when the rationale hasn't been explained!

Please don't destroy this site by moving threads and certainly when the rationale hasn't been explained!

I totally agree. If there was an explanation or at least some warning about the impending removal then perhaps we could understand but it feels like the rug has been pulled from under us.

Threads like these are moved to the discussions and groups area because that is where the chatty type threads are supposed to go. This means that any questions and concerns others have & post about stay at the top of the page rather than keep getting bumped and possibly missed. This is across the board so please don't think your being singled out, groups from other areas (WTT, TTC ect) have also been moved for the same reason

Feel free too post the link too the thread in your signature so others can find it easily.

:flower:

want me too add - 'over 35's' too the thread title in there so others know?

Thank you for reading this and for the explanation :thumbup:

Yes please if you could as that would help anyone new looking for discussions with others over 35.

Could there not be a section within the discussions section for 35+ members then at least if a thread is moved we would know which are to look?

I will mention it too admin but I don't know if it is possible because then all different groups may want their own sections too, but I will mention it :)

have edited title of thread for you :flower:

Thank you and thank you in advance for speaking to admin :thumbup:

Admin - the threads which have been moved from the over 35+ section could they not be moved back as sticky threads at the top of the over 35 section and therefore they would not detract from the question threads.

Similar to the BFP sticky thread you have kindly done for us in that section?

Admin - the threads which have been moved from the over 35+ section could they not be moved back as sticky threads at the top of the over 35 section and therefore they would not detract from the question threads.

Similar to the BFP sticky thread you have kindly done for us in that section?

Wonderful idea :thumbup:

Whilst we have moved two of threads back into TTC 35+, https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/586552-team-baby-2012-over-35s.html, has not been.

'TTC Groups & Discussions' is used by ALL TTC forum, including those using Long Term Trying To Conceive, TTC After A Loss, Assisted Conception and Trying To Conceive Over 35.

TTC Groups was opened specifically for team threads, they belong in there. You can however subscribe to the thread so that you can easily navigate to it (and get updates) from your UserCP :)

Thank you for looking into this for us and for explaining the rationale and again thank you to admin for adding the over 35s to the title :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->