Please Mum sale :)

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
To all my Canadian mommy friends ~ I was at please mum last night and bought 2 pairs of shoes, 2 hats, and a pair of little socks for $13 :) The shoes alone were marked down a few times from $16.99 a pair and then further reduced 20% at the check out :)

They're having a sidewalk sale also, I think it begins January 19th.. and last night when I shopped there I got a coupon for $25 off a purchase of $75 or more :) Their new stuff comes out the 15th and a lot of their old stuff is supposed to go on sale.

Needless to say, you know where I'm going to be :) I'm addicted to buying her cute clothes! Her wardrobe is going to be crazy:baby:

Oh Tasha...why did you tell me that!!! I sooo need to go there now. I have been crazy buying baby stuff that DH thinks there won't be anything left for people to buy for the baby shower!! And God knows I love a good sale!!

:rofl:

I have showers coming up.. so I'm reluctant to shop.. but I am at least buying all different sizes of clothes LOL.

hmm never heard of this place...off to check it out :lol:

Have you checked out the big sale Children's Place is having too!!!! OMG.
https://www.childrensplace.com/weba.../Home?langId=-1&catalogId=10001&storeId=10001

Their "stretchies" are 3 for $24.99 OMG wow.. I need to close that window immediately before something really bad happens :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->