Please pick your favourite girls name!

true_believer

Reaction score
Please pick your favourite from the list and say why you like it in the comments. Please also say if you feel strongly about any of the others. Don't hold back! :flower:

April
Caoimhe
Eliza
Keira
Lois
Naomi
Niamh
Taryn
Tegan
Willow
Winter

Please also feel free to put forward any new suggestions that you think are similar to the style of names above. Thanks again for reading! xxx

Eliza is my favorite! I'm afraid I'm not keen on the others but I love Willow for a middle name!

Eliza is very pretty. I have no idea how to pronounce #2 and don't like any of the others.

^pretty sure its like Keeva minties although correct me if i am wrong anyone.

I like Willow and Winter.

I love Caoimhe, I adore Irish baby names! Also love Aoife, pronounced Ee-fa but no way will DH agree to that lol

Yes Caoimhe is said like Keeva and was actually my OH's suggestion... I'm not 100% sure about it. I like Keira but he doesn't, yet they sound very similar!

I love Eliza and willow. I'm pretty sure if this baby is a girl it's going to be Eliza willow!! X

I like Keira and Naomi... not too out there, but definitely different enough that she shouldn't have to share it with 10 other kids every school year.

I love Eliza!
Also really like Caoimhe, Niamh and Keira.
Similar names I like are Aoife and Orla.

I picked my 3 faves which are Lois, Winter and Caoimhe all names are lovely the only one Im not so keen on is Tegan :flower:

I like Keira and Naomi... not too out there, but definitely different enough that she shouldn't have to share it with 10 other kids every school year.

You'd think I would get that with my kids but Thomas is the only one with his name in his entire school, even I was shocked!

You'd think I would get that with my kids but Thomas is the only one with his name in his entire school, even I was shocked!

Lucky! My oldest two are Brandon and Jessica, they are 18 & 20 now but their names sure were popular when they were in school.. Made me really think hard when naming my last 2 and this one :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->