Please pick your favourites of middle name choices (multiple choice)

jessicasmum

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I posted a previous post about a middle name for Leo but thought I'd post another with a poll because we are still very undecided on a middle name.

The options so far:

Leo David (my Dad's first name and hubby's dad's middle name)

Leo Stephen (my hubby's first name)

Leo John (my hubby's middle name and his late uncle's first name)

Leo Alan ( my hubby's dad's first name)

Leo Cyril (my Grandad's first name)

Leo George ( love this name but it was my cat that was called this :blush: )

Leo Henry (just like the name, only person who had this name was my dad's dad's middle name but he died before I was born)

Leo Jacob (no one after, hubby's mum’s boy's name choice)

Leo Daniel (my mum's choice of boy's name)

Leo Jacob Daniel (both mum's options together)

Leo Daniel Jacob (both mum's options together)

Our surname begins with a K if that helps and baby's siblings names are Jessica June and Jasmine Ivy Ella.

I picked Leo Jacob but ive changed my mind after reading your post (that'll teach me!)

Id go for Leo David, it flows well and has meaning x

I picked Leo Jacob but ive changed my mind after reading your post (that'll teach me!)

Id go for Leo David, it flows well and has meaning x

Thank you for voting :flower: I've done poll as multiple choice option so can pick more than one :)

I like Leo Daniel :)

Thank you for voting :flower: It's growing on me Leo Daniel, hubby is a pain with picking a name he just keeps moaning about every choice, just said "oh Daniel reminds me of Elton John song" I didn't even know there was a song :haha:

I'm no help to you I picked 4 :wacko:

Leo George

Leo Jacob

Leo Daniel

Leo Jacob Daniel

Leo Daniel Jacob

I picked Leo Daniel and Leo Jacob Daniel although that was before I read your post so I was just choosing based off of my own taste.

I like Leo Daniel :)

Thank you for voting :flower: It's growing on me Leo Daniel, hubby is a pain with picking a name he just keeps moaning about every choice, just said "oh Daniel reminds me of Elton John song" I didn't even know there was a song :haha:

Ahh but that song is amazing!! I like Leo Daniel and Leo David

Thank you for your choices :flower: I listened to thr song and definitely never heard of it, hubby not a fan of Elton :haha:

Love the name Leo, great choice mama. :)

I voted for Leo George and Leo Daniel, Leo Daniel would be my pick though. I'm sure whatever you decide will be perfect for your son. :)

Love the name Leo, great choice mama. :)

I voted for Leo George and Leo Daniel, Leo Daniel would be my pick though. I'm sure whatever you decide will be perfect for your son. :)

Thank you for your choices :flower:

I think hubby and I have finally come to a decision on Leo George, quite surprised because hubby pretty much vetoed it before but seems to have had a turn around today, so FX we have our baby's name decided.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->