PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME, would be so grateful for advice

CVH28

Reaction score
To cut a long story short, the father of my baby got put into prison 2 days before my due date for burglary, he got released when my daughter was 1, hasn't contributed since coming out, demanding to see her more etc and threatning courts...could anyone who has been through this or know about it please give me some advice as I'm at my whitts end with stress. I don't believe he's to be trusted on his own with her, he's threatened me once already since coming out but i chose not to phone the police or report it to his probation. What would happen if it went to court as i can't bare to be without my baby if he got any kind of access without my supervision, he's a compulsive liar and can't be trusted. please please please help me i would be so grateful. xxxx

I have no idea what resources are available to you, as I am not in the UK, but I think you need to go seek professional advice immediately. Be it social services or citizen,s advice, or whatever you have. Try your local women's shelter, if those routes fail.
Meanwhile, keep track of every incident that alarms you, every pattern of behaviour - write it all down with dates and specific details. This can really help provide evidence of why you are worried.

^ WSS.

Please seek advice ASAP hun and keep a log of absolutely everything. If he ever threatens or makes you feel unsafe report him.

CAB will be able to point you in the direction of good family lawyers in your area.

xx

Citizens advice will be the best place to go to straight away. They will probably point you in the direction of a solicitor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->