please rank these names as you like them

Maybe1daysoon

Reaction score
I am finding naming the second child not as easy as the first.
Please place these names in order as you like them. Also keep in mind that I have a son named Mason so I'd like the names to "go"

Girls: Kennedy, McKenna, Victoria, Sydney
Boys: Carter, Christian
DEFINITELY open to additional boy names. I really like Christian but it's my half sisters "if she has a son" name. The whole thing is a tad frustrating because I know I would have come across Christian and liked it with or without her telling me her dream baby name. The worst part is before she told me the name she said "promise not to take it, ok" :wacko:

I vote Christian and Victoria as none of the others are to my taste at all, and I feel these names give them the most options (Chris, Christi, Vicky, Vic, Tori etc) and are also classic rather than seeming trendy.

I also love Victoria and its my OH favorite name on the list but I CAN NOT STAND the name Vicky (sorry to any Vickys out there).... if anyone EVER called her that (which is inevitable) I'd lose it lol.

Mason & Victoria sounds best to me. Next in line would be McKenna, Kennedy, Sydney.
Mason & Carter is nice also. Not a fan of Christian sorry.

What about
Mason & Oliver, Christopher, Kyle, Edward

Sydney, McKenna, Kennedy, Victoria

Carter, Christian

Sydney, Victoria, Kennedy, McKenna
Carter, Christian

I wouldn't use Christian as its your sisters dream boys name.

I would say Victoria or Christian, but if you promised not to use it that's a shame.

Other boys names: Sebastian, Dominic, Kai, Morgan

On the Victoria thing, I loved it but I felt the same about the nn. We considered using Tori as a nn instead. If you introduced her as Tori no one would think to call her Vicky!

Sidney, then Kennedy. I'm not fond of the other two.

As for boys, I also love the name Christian. But if I were you I would not use it! I can just forsee DRAMA coming from using "Her name" and forever I would remember that she supposedly "Liked it first"

Maybe use Christian as a middle name? I like the name carter also. Since those are both C names...how about- Cole, Conner, Cayden, Kyle (Hard C sound) CHristopher Kevin, Keller, Kaiser, Cordon, Keith, Keiffer, etc

I like Carter because it has a different ending than Mason...Christian kinda ends the same way iykwim.

For the girl names, I like Kennedy and Sydney best.

I would rank them in the same order you listed them: Kennedy, McKenna, Victoria, Sydney (I personally don't like Sydney at all)

Love the nn. Tori for Victoria - very pretty! I also have "Kenadee" on my list!

Carter is ok - and I don't think Christian is an option since your sister "called dibs" lol - I don't think it would be very thoughtful to use it, IMO.

I like a lot of boy names that start with "C": Carson, Cameron, Cayden, Casey, Camden, Christopher - Also love Kyler!

Thanks for all the replies! The name Caden/ Cayden has come up a few times hmm. I kinda like it. So I'd like to throw that into the pot.
Please rate boys names: Christian, Carter, Caden

I think I'd pick Carter with respect to your sister, plus Carter is cute.

Christian, Carter, Caden
McKenna, Sydney, Kennedy, Victoria
I think Carter goes really well with Mason for a boy. Though I prefer Christian I personally don't think I could use a name that a close friend or family member mentioned wanting to use in future (my best friend loves the name Sadie for a girl and though I like it too i'd never use it for that reason)

I love Kennedy and Christian.

Carter is better and if its going to cause problems and you didnt know/love it before you promised not to 'steal it' then I would right Christian off

Kennedy is cute, it can be nicknamed Kenna too (but I dislike Mac/Mc names)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->