Please read and share

A

addie25

Hi!! I have twin girls that are 3 1/2 months old. Twice when someone was holding one of them her legs turned a blue color so we put her down and it went back to normal. Once we put her in a carrier and the same thing happened. The doctor said it is probably an immature system and her clothing or something is pinching a nerve. Makes me nervous and I will take her in to see the doctor even though they said that. Sometimes her legs are red after laying down as well. Has this happened to your babies??

Thank you for sharing.

I've not heard that before, but I would definitely be looking more into it if I were you. Hope you get to the bottom of it :flower:

My LO used to get blue legs and I panicked because he had a heart murmour and I was convinced it was related to that. It wasn't! It was just as your Dr described and he grew out of it by 12 months.

If you are really worried, you can always ask for a second opinion xxx

I've noticed on occasion that LO's leg goes sort of red/purply if she's held in the same position for a long time (my OH holds her by the top of her thigh usually and it happens then) but a shift in position and things go back to normal again. I've never really thought twice about it :) hopefully it's nothing to worry about in your LO

im sure its just a circulation thing. theyll prob out grow it!:)

Thanks ladies. Glad to hear it has happened to others and it was nothing. It hasn't happened in 2 days so hopefully it was just a random thing. I will be going to the doctors next week for their 4 month visit so I will bring it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->