Please read my chart

shivangi1210

Reaction score
Heya ladies,
Can you please read my chart and let me know if 9dpo dip looks like implantation dip? I had a dip at 4dpo as well so I'm confused.
I tested today at 10dpo but bfn :'(

Screenshot_20201016-085706.jpg

Your temperatures seem to fluctuate a lot! Have you been taking temperatures correctly everyday? And are your periods regular and you have no other known reasons causing the “Rocky Mountain” temperatures?

9-10 dpo is still way to early to test although many women do so. You could wait it out for few more days and test

Hello dear, I co sleep with my toddler and I normally have very disturbed sleep. I think fluctuations are more pre ovulation rather than post ovulation.

Then I have a suggestion for you, start monitoring RHR- Resting Heart Rate. It gives accurate information for charting. If you wear an Apple Watch or Fitbit or any wearable device that checks for RHR , you can add the info to your fertility friend chart. The curve you get using this info is similar to your BBT. Your RHR stays a bit higher if you’ve conceived, and drops a bit to lower side if you’re about to get your period.

Here’s my chart when I conceived with my baby boy, for your reference. Number 6 is RHR.
638CD00C-7A8B-4775-B350-8E2BB3C7F6A8.jpeg

Never knew that about RHR how handy! Hope it helps!

Never knew that about RHR how handy! Hope it helps!

Yeah :) you can see that the RHR and BBT curves match up and how it’s more accurate and easy to use for charting! BBT can have lot of errors while taking or can change if you woke up in the night a couple of times, if you’re stressed, or exercised after a while.

Hey hun. Yes I was out this cycle. Also I tried capturing the rhr this cycle but I figured out that I can't sleep with a watch on my hand

Good luck next cycle hon.
If u want to come and join us in the testing threads please feel free.
There is now a November testing thread up in the 2WW section.

Hey hun. Yes I was out this cycle. Also I tried capturing the rhr this cycle but I figured out that I can't sleep with a watch on my hand

I used to feel the same initially but you eventually get used to wearing a watch all the time, knowing that it’s gonna help track your cycles, I would definitely wear one even if it’s a bit of trouble. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->