Please read. Worried!!

xo_mdk

Mama of 2
Reaction score
I'm currently 6 days late for my period. I've been having the most horrible pains all through the left side of my lower abdomen. I've taken 4 pregnancy tests all of which came back negative. I went to the hospital for the pain, and again, the urine tested negative. They refused to do a blood test for reason I don't know. The doctor has a feeling it's tubal. I've been having pains in my right shoulder, almost like someone had punched me really hard and it's recovering if that makes any sense. Sometimes I get really bad pains as if I were masterbating with a knife. My discharge went from white and thick.. to transparent and slimy. I don't know if that makes sense either. Are hot flashes/night sweats common in this type of pregnancy? I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum.. I'm 19 and posted in Teen Pregnancy since I'm a teenager still but my thread got locked and I was told to post elsewhere. If anyone could shed some light on this, it would be much appreciated.

Also, I have an ultrasound booked for tomorrow morning I just can't stop thinking about what's going to happen while I am there. It's also causing me to not be able to sleep at all. It's been going on for the past few weeks.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Our minds have a way of playing into us and causing no sleep, no eating, irritability and more. Its normal. Im sorry its doing that to you. I hope your ultrasound coms back normal. Maybe you ovulated later, and possibly its ovulation that your feeling? I know the clear and slimy IS ovulation fluid. Mine goes exactly like yours white thick to slimey. Thats how I know Im ovulating. I ovulate between cd 16 and 25! OMG I hate that, especially when I am going to be TTC soon, I dont like the big gap. Anyways...try not to worry. If your not bleeding and you can take tylenol or what ever painkillers and it subsides a bit, I think you should be ok. But Im not a doctor. Most doctors dont run bloods to test for tubal pregnancis as they dont feel its reliable, not as much as an ultrasound anyways, urine tests pick up the lowest now a days so I can see why he said its not necessary. Good luck with your ultrasound. try not to worry. :)

Thanks for responding. I don't think I'm ovulating though, I know I ovulated between the 4th and 9th of August.. I got some cramping and way too much discharge. I have bled properly since June. Last month's period was odd, I didn't bleed red like normal, it was brown spotting for 2 days and then a burgandy like purple ish colour for 2 days. With really bad pains. I really hope it comes back normal too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->