Please someone help me! Going slightly Mental :(

Julesmules

Reaction score
Okay here goes..

Try to not confuse y’all :wacko::wacko:

Last period date was 26th March 2016
My usual cycle lasts 28/29 days.

Since about 4dpo I have had various symptoms and will try to get them in best order as possible.

4DPO – 10DPO Slight dizzy /light-headedness and a lingering sore head (not too sore, just there)
10 dpo – 14dpo No PMT – Weird, as I’m usually psycho with OH the week before AF. This last week I have been head over heels with him (eweeee)
I have been eating and peeing a lot and most morning’s very soft stools. I have not had any cramps as such but defo this last week I have has a slight niggle (like pinching and pulling) in my lower right abdomen.
Now I am 4 days late – tested this morning and BFN!
I have a lot of thick stick white (yellowish) cm and still no sign. I broke my heart crying this morning on waking and I still feel something a miss –
Also slight pain in lower back last couple of days although it’s not that sore and manageable
So 18 dpo / Cycle Day 32 / 4 days late with :BFN: :shrug::shrug:
Slightly going insane – any help or reassurance would be grand – also anyone had a bfp after 4 days late?

Love you y’all

Are you sure of when you ovulated love? How do you track O? It may just be too early xx If nothing changes in the next few days, I would I and get a blood test xxx
Best of luck :hugs:

I was going to say Hun maybe you didn't ovulate when you thought you did? Do you use ovulation sticks? Hope your ok Hun x

Hey, your symptoms sound very similar to mine the month I got my bfp. Perhaps you just ovulated a little late. I would wait a few days and test again. The month I got pregnant with my son I ovulated really late but luckily we carried on BDing until my temperature rose, because I was charting. If I hadn't have charted we would have missed the egg. Maybe you could try charting next month if you're not lucky this month?

I am 19 dpo - I ovulated on 9th/10th Apr - Unless it was later but I was charting ovulation due to looking for pmt symptoms.

Still no AF

Thanks for replying though - - it really does help having support and comfort during these mental times!

Thanks for replying though - - it really does help having support and comfort during these

I was going to say Hun maybe you didn't ovulate when you thought you did? Do you use ovulation sticks? Hope your ok Hun x

Drive you nuts eh?

I reckon it was 9th/10th as was charting but it could be slightly off - I even tried to tell myself period was a tad early last month - maybe it's taking its time this month - but 6 days? And also the symptoms?? Maybe I'm imagining it all - There is something a miss.

I have a doctors app after work today OH is coming.

eek! Couldn't handle another POAS:dohh:

Well let us know what the dr says darl. It's all so stressful when you want something so badly and your body is been a massive pain in the bum. Just try relax Hun. And if you don't get your bfp this month maybe try opks next month x

Well let us know what the dr says darl. It's all so stressful when you want something so badly and your body is been a massive pain in the bum. Just try relax Hun. And if you don't get your bfp this month maybe try opks next month x

:dohh:

He gave me a bottle to pee in tomorrow morning!

No help whatsoever... im either pregnant or not ovulating....

Great!

Will keep posted. Im 36 and my youngest of 2 is 11.

Keep positive! Xxx

Fingers crossed for you, make sure you update!! X

Still no show!

Crying almost all the time :nope:

I bought some tests tonight as im not able to get doctors results until tuesday!

Am I right that sometimes you can get bfn when your late more than a week???

Will test first thing...again...

My oh is demented as am i :wacko:

Fingers crossed for you, make sure you update!! X

Still no show!

Crying almost all the time :nope:

I bought some tests tonight as im not able to get doctors results until tuesday!

Am I right that sometimes you can get bfn when your late more than a week???

Will test first thing...again...

My oh is demented as am i :wacko:

Any update??? Just came across your post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->