please state your age and how long you've been trying and your story

laura109

Reaction score
Hi im 25

Chemical last march

went on the pill in august to settle cycles

came off mercilon in dec

Been ttc since then

a couple of our cycles we have not done it as much as we should!!

Hi there. I'm 22, been wanting a baby for about a year and a half now but conditions weren't right til last Dec. Conceived in March but was diagnosed with MMC last Friday. It's been tough but we're recovering relatively quickly, just wanting to try again asap.

I'm 34 (35 on Thursday) - ttc for 6 months last year but no luck. Took a break to lose weight, now 25 lbs lighter, periods seem to be regular (I have pcos) and back trying this cycle. I already have a son who I conceived after losing 56 lbs, and I had one early loss before I had him.

20. TTC after a early mc in January, started TTC August 2013 but didnt ovulate till Oct-Nov, went 58 days with no af and have no clue why.

I'm 22. Haven't been on any birth control since I was 18, as I don't like putting artificial hormones into my body. Regular 25-28 day cycles. We've gone through stages of NTNP over the past 3 years, but we are now onto our 3rd cycle of officially TTC :)

I'm 29 and have been TTC since December 2013.

I was with my ex for 6 years who was "fixed" and couldn't have kids so I thought I would never have kids of my own. Then I finally met my current bf who is the perfect guy for me.

Had a chemical back in January and was heart broken.

Hoping this cycle is my month :)

I'm 26, and DH is 26. We have been together 8 years in July. We have been TTC for 6-7 months and NTNP for 3 months before that.

Never seen a BFP :(

Maybe may!!! :-D

I'm 23, DH is 28 and we've been TTC number 2 since April 2013. Been together just over 7 years, married for 2, with a 2 year old! (Wanted to be married before kids but immigration laws messed that plan up)
dd was conceived after 2 weeks of DTD (long distance relationship at the time) with condoms. So had no idea it could be this hard.
I was on the implant until April last year and that really messed with my system, but things are sorta getting back to normal, just entering my TWW and hoping for a BFP in May!

-I'm 26
-Been actively ttc since October 2013 (after our wedding)
-Had mirena about 7 months, had it removed March 2013. I already have one DS but would like our family to be complete with one more. This time around ttc seems to be harder. Praying for a BFP.

- I'm 32
- We tried in October 2012 and I got pregnant on our second month. That resulted in MMC in December at almost 10 weeks.
- Resumed TTC in November 2013 (due to a vaccination that I am sure I didn't need - 8 months lost!). Currently on our 6th cycle. I'm getting more and more anxious...

I'm 27 (as is DH). This is our first month officially TTC. Last month we were NTNP. I've miscarried seven babies in seven pregnancies (one set of twins). I had my son via emergency c-section due to pre-eclampsia that developed into HELLP syndrome in 2008. Haven't been on birth control since early 2012, and have fairly regular cycles (28-30 days, usually O around CD 14). According to charting cycles and CM (not temping yet but will start if this isn't our month) my fertile window will start on the 1st.

Much baby dust to all of you!

I'll be 30 in 34 days, hubby is 30. Came off 6 years of continuous bcp in May of last year. Married in June of last year. Had miscarriages in August, October and January. Sis in March showed scar tissue in uterus. Went in for laparoscopy/hysteroscopy/chromotubation April 11th. Doctor removed scar tissue and adhesions from ovary and abdomen, a polyp, and a septum that took up 90% of my uterus. Can actively start to try again on July 12.

I am 23 turning 24 in two months. We just started trying this cycle.
We have no children so this will be our first. I'm really anxious for it to happen and worry I'll be one of those women who takes years to conceive. I am on cycle day 35 and got a negative clear blue test 3 days ago...

Keep stories coming girls. It will help others :)

I am 26 as is DH. Was on BCP for 7 years prior to going off April 2013. After that we were NTNP for about 3 months and have been actively TTC since. My periods were irregular for a bit after coming off the pill, but the last 3 cycles have been around 30-31 days! OB-GYN thought I might have PCOS as I am a type 1 diabetic, diagnosed when I was 7 years old. But it doesn't seem that way. I have ovulated each month since I have been temping and using OPK's. Never had a BFP before....still hoping I might have a shot at getting one!

Started B6, Vit D, Vit E, CoQ10 recently and have been on metformin for a year.

Praying something WORKS

:dust: to all!

I'm 25, went of BC in January wasn't charting or anything just was kinda figuring out my cycles. Diagnosed with pcos February and have only had AF come 1 time since then. Had a bfp April 13 then next day started bleeding and found out it was a chemical. Am now using opk and finally got a faint line which is great cause I didn't know what my cycles would be after my loss. I also had a miscarriage in 2007 at 9 weeks so it's kinda a trend :( hoping to finally have mine stick soon !!!

I'm nearly 21 and have a 21 month old daughter. We started TTC #2 after our wedding in August, had one chemical pregnancy and my cycles have been all over the place ever since. They've never been regular, but never as bad as now (71 days, 53 days..) I'm taking Agnus Castus to try and regulate myself. The doctor won't even run any tests until we've been trying for a year.

I will be 29 at the end of the month; my husband will be 32 in a few weeks. We've been together for nearly a decade, and married for 2.5 years. We've been focused on our careers, and having both made significant strides in the last year, now feel that we are in a good place to start a family. We are currently in our second month of TTC.

hubby and I are 27
Been ttc since july 2011 (2 years 10 months)
PCOS
Lost 25lbs
clomid BFP feb, MC march 20 6W2D
Cycles range 3 to 4 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78