Please take a look at my chart...

michelle8733

Mom to Scarlett Grace
Reaction score
This is this first month I've temped and I think next month (if there is one!) I will temp vaginally instead of orally. Also, my temp timing hasn't been all that great, although every day I've temped has been right when I wake up with no talking or interruptions or anything.

Does anyone mind taking a look at my ovufriend chart and telling me what you think? Again, this is my first month temping and charting like this and our third cycle ttc. I also tend to have longer cycles around 37 or 38 days long...

https://ovufriend.com/chart,8a81beb88de112f82f2df001234f19d9.html

Your pre O temps are mostly above coverline. I don't know why ovu gave you such low coverline and the post O look pretty much the same as pre O. How long are your cycles? I saw that you didn't get positive opk(anywahs that's ok cuz I struggled with opks the first two months too) do one thing post your temps on fertilityfriend and see what it says.

Why do you have so many open circles? You temp at the same time every day, did you discard the temps? There is a temp drop followed by a higher temp, that's why OF thinks it's possible that you've ovulated on cd 25. Anyway, try to temp more less every day next cycle and you'll be fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->