Please tell me after age 3 it gets easier

toffee87

Reaction score
My son has been very challenging lately. Demanding, being cheeky etc. He's always done that at times, as they do, but recently it's taking it's toll on us.

Threenager is a very appropriate title 😂

I have a threenager as well. Unfortunately, my 5 year old is still harder than my 3 year old... I think it really depends on the kids, but after "threenagers" is "f*ck fours." The "f*ck fours" was accurate in our house, but she also had medical challenges affecting her behavior.

Age three was AWFUL for my daughter. We didn't have terrible twos with her but age three I used the phrase "going to throw you to the moon" a lot which she jokes about now when she's a bit naughty. She's 4.5 now and a lovely kid. My 2 year old is an absolute nightmare though and I'm dreading it getting it getting any worse...

My mom and best friend tell me 3 and 4 were by far the most challenging of this age range. My 3.5 year old is definitely a handful of attitude right now.

I will keep my fingers crossed 😂

For my older two children, 4 was/is a great age. Saying that 3 wasn't a difficult age either but 4 was definitely easier.

2 was bad, 3 was horrible! But 4 got so much better. My son got more independent and his language got much better so he understood the things I explained to him. So in my experience things got much better after 3. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->