please tell me im not the only one...

KayBea

Mummy to Xanthia Lily
Reaction score
who hates this stupid heat????

i cant cope, im all grouchy & clammy, short tempered, anything above 10 degrees is too much for me...

OH thinks i should be in shorts & vest in the garden tanning myself....
NO thank you!!!!

tell me im not alone & i can rant with others??

Yep I am the same tbh! I like being warm but this is just too much for me! I hate just sitting down not doing much and still being all clammy and overheated, not to mention trying to sleep ugh nightmare! Just glad I'm on holiday from work as I'd hate to be sitting there in my non-breathable work uniform all day.

The only time I don't mind heat like this is when i'm on holiday. Bring back the rain!

so glad im not alone.

my BIL asked me to help him out at work tonight - he works in a chip shop & it was 38degrees in there. was awful, we have to wear paper hats but because of the sweat they just fell apart. yuck

Oh god I couldn't imagine working in a food establishment in this heat, how awful that must have been! Getting in the car is bad enough when it's like this! I have to try and air it out a bit before I can actually get in.

Oh stop moaning. :haha: it is never around for long at all. Lol. Just enjoy it. Better than the massive gas bill for needing the heating on

I love the sun but when I have to go do my job working with the elderly going to their homes when they still have there heating on full blast and fires on and still say there cold it makes me feel sick :) other then that I'm moan free :haha:

Sorry but I have to agree I hate the heat. Winter is my favourite time of the year and always has been. I seem to get tons of headaches in the summer no matter how much water I drink. xxx

Oh stop moaning. :haha: it is never around for long at all. Lol. Just enjoy it. Better than the massive gas bill for needing the heating on

This ^^ LOL

anything is better than the wind and rain we have had for weeks on end surely :thumbup:

I hate the heat too, nothing worse than being all sweaty and sticky. Yuck! x x x

I usually enjoy the heat but with me having a really bad chest infection and being really warm already this heat doesn't help me at all. I just feel soooo warm and yuck!

Nope I am getting myself a nice tan in the garden!!! Could do with a nice swimming pool though to cool down!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->