Please tell me it'll be ok!

Mummy_leanne

Reaction score
Aaahhhh going back to work next week and I'm so worried my LO is going to starve.
He's only 8 months old and he won't take milk out of a bottle or a cup, only direct from the source lol.
I know I can feed him before I go and when I come home but because we've been doing BLW I'm worried he's going to starve during the day as he doesn't eat a vast amount really :-(
To make matters worse I work shifts and can be away for 13 hours at a time.

Please someone tell be he's going to be ok!!

He should be fine. Maybe he will take bm in a bottle or cup when you are not there and someone else feeds him?

It'll be fine! My LO was 4 months when I went back to work and she was refusing a bottle totally. It took us 2 months before she would take a bottle properly and she didn't starve. She fed like a crazy one all night and before and after work. Eventually she started taking a bottle properly and cut down on the crazy feeding. She still takes a lot of food overnight but only two or three times now rather than all night. It did work out!!

Thanks for the reassurance ladies, I think I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed for the best x

If he really won't take milk from a cup or bottle even when he has to don't panic. He will be taking some food and can have cooled boiled water to drink and he'll make up for it when he sees you. You might find he suddenly gets the hang of it when there's no option of mummy though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->