Please tell me your progresterone levels

jwalk16

Reaction score
I got tested on Monday on progresterone, prolactin and my thyroid levels. She did the blood work and said everything was normal but my progesterone is @ a low normal. Range is between 5 and 10. Mine was @ 5.7. I didn't test in the morning (it was late afternoon) and I also didn't fast. She didn't seem too concerned and told me to track my cycles for 2 more months and if no pregnancy, she will do more testing. My DH told me to get the best stuff out on the market to track so I did. I got a fertility monitor to try tracking my cycle. It will give me high and peak days to try. I am hoping that will take the stress off of trying to figure things out and allow us to be more relaxed and enjoy everything. So for those of you that had testing, what were your numbers?

My last prog. level was 12.6 at 7 days past ovulation. My RE would have prescribed me prog. supplementation if my level was anything less than 10.

Mine was 26... but that was on the Eur/Aus scale, not US. Don't ask me the difference, I'm not sure, I just know there is one!! So originally I thought that was good - as I was comparing it to some Americans on here... but apparently, no, that's quite low (although enough to prove ovulation). Also have low estrogen! So I'm hormone-less apparently :D

7dpo was 9.4, just slightly off. Doc said it needed to be above 7 to indicate good ovulation had occured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->