Please vote on our top 5

Babybug

Reaction score
We have finally got a top 5 names and will chose on the day. We are keeping them to ourselves in real life but thought it might be nice to get some strangers opinions.

DD is Eloise Jennifer N

Middle name is probably going to be Anne which is my name but we might use Carole, not pretty I know but its my mums name.

I voted Olivia, but also like Imogen too :)

I like Imogen, Olivia and Summer. I know quite a few Olivia's though, so even though I love it, I wouldn't personally use it. Summer would be my favourite and I think it goes nicely with Anne, but I think that Imogen goes better as a sib set with Eloise. Nice name choices all around though! Good luck :)

I voted for Summer bc it's pretty & different, plus she will be born in the summer!

I don't think Summer Carole goes well though - How about Caroline? I think it still can honor your mom yet works better as a middle name? Summer Caroline!

I love the name Olivia - but too popular, unfortunately.

Eloise & Imogen - makes a cute sibset!

I voted Imogen but also like Annabelle, but spelt Annabel. I love Olive and Olivièr but not Olivia.

I voted Annabella as I love the name and think it will make a cute sibling set :)

I voted April. Fresh, pretty and rather unique, although it can't really be shortened (don't know whether that's a prob for you)

I like Olivia a lot, classic Shakespearean name, but it's become very common which would put me off.

I'm not keen on Summer. It doesn't sound feminine to me.

Imogen is another Shakespearean name but not the prettiest and I'm not a fan of "Immy".

Annabel is not my cup of tea, a bit plain I reckon.

LOVE Eloise by the way and I think April is the best match. I'd maybe consider Avril so you have two French names, although it's not as soft-sounding.

I love the name summer. It makes me think of smiles, pink cheeks, pretty dresses, and flowers :) I think it's feminine and fun

I love the name Olivia, if DH didn't have a crazy ex with that name it would be on my list asap.

Also really like April and Annabelle :)

what about Caroline as a middle name?

Annabella Caroline is cute

I love Imogen, it's a beautiful name, and not too common either :flower:

I think Anabelle is really pretty too, but Imogen is definitely my favourite :thumbup:

Summer is one of my favourite girl's names, I'm gutted I can't use it because it's my sister's name.

I love your name choices! my fav is Imogen (would have loved this name for a girl but DH hates it!) Not super keen on Summer though.. I have a sister called Autumn and she finds her "unique" name very hard to live with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->