Please vote on which girls name

MUMOF5

Now a mum of 6!
Reaction score
We have a shortlist of names now, all middle names have family connection which is why we've chosen them, please help me decide which one as my dh won't help me decide 😠. Surname is short, one syllable. TIA 💕

Ps: Also whether to use Connie or full version Constance (but will be known as Connie)

I prefer Connie and voted Connie Iris, although I like Ella I think iris flows better :)

I'll be honest im not a fan of Connie ir Constance but I prefer full names and the first 2 don't sound right to me so I pickrd Elsie Constance.
I love Elsie!

Also voted for Elsie Constance, it's beautiful

Not a fan of Connie so I'd go with Elsie for sure.

Thank you everyone, so the poll is 50/50 so far 😉, I agree that Connie Ella doesn't work, so we've discounted that one. Any other comments/opinions gratefully received. Xx

My youngest daughter is adamant that we should call her Elsie if it's a girl, but I have my suspicions that the only reason she's saying that is because it's very similar to Elsa ❄️ Lol x

Well, that's as good a reason as any Id say! 😜

My Mums Constance Mary but goes by Connie and she hates her name so it's always put me off, but I think if I was going to use Connie Id still have Constance on birth certificate. Middle names I think go well with both Connie and Constance

Emily
Victoria
Elizabeth
Rosemary
Eleanor

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members