Pls give your thoughts on my baby girls name

PurpleIvy44

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Her middle name is going to be Rose after my DH's mother whose passed away. I love Charlotte but found that it's way too common and don't want her to be in a class with 4 others. I then fell in love with Isis and he recently told me he likes the name Megan. Isis is way unique, which I want and Megan isn't all that common so what do you like better? Thanks!!

Isis Rose

Megan Rose

Isis Rose for sure! I love that it's unique but not "weird". :) A beautiful name. Then again, I've never been a huge fan of the name Megan. Variations I like are Megra and Megara. It's a pretty popular name, too.

Oh I LOVE Isis Rose. Simply beautiful!!!

I might have to consider Isis as a middle name for my little girl now. So pretty. :)

I've never been a big fan of the name Megan, but I might be biased because the girl I knew with that name was kind of a ho bag.

Thanks ladies. It's so tough isn't it!?

Too funny Mama Flick about the ho correlation. We don't know anyone named Megan and I know it used to be popular but not so much now, around here at least.

I love the meaning of Isis too- Supreme goddess in Egyptian and if she comes out with my dark hair and eyes then it would probably fit her very well. It may very well come to her popping out and then us making a decision once we see her.

I like both but I think Megan goes better with rose

I like Megan Rose....

buuuut...I'm biased. My name is Meghan :)

I love the name Isis but I think Megan goes better with Rose. Don't know, maybe it's the S's? Both cute names though, an how many times are you going to say her full name out loud really? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->