Plus size Mommies when did you pop

nnaime

Blessed Mother of 2 Littles and One Angel
Reaction score
Plus size moms when did your begin to noticeable show or pop?
Twins or singles?

My BMI is 40+ and I know some thinner women show or pop around 12-14 weeks. I was wondering when some of you lovely women started showing, I'm still 1St tri but I am definitely beginning to feel swollen and bloaty and my clothes are tightening up just from that so I'm wondering when it would be recognizable as a baby bump.

Much Love! :baby:

I wouldn't say I've fully popped but I'm looking more pregnant than fat according to people. I'm 18 weeks. I'm looking forward to my B turning into a D though!

I wouldn't say I've fully popped but I'm looking more pregnant than fat according to people. I'm 18 weeks. I'm looking forward to my B turning into a D though!

Same here! People at work really only started noticing I am pregnant around the 27 weeks mark for me. I still have a bit of a B but if I wear all black it's less noticeable!

Somewhere around week 18/19 I had a decent bump. When I measure my waist, I'm about 5" larger than before.

The top half of my B belly is still more pronounced than the bottom half for some reason, but wearing the full spandex bands over it helps smooth things a bit. I find wearing maternity shirts also helps with people realizing I'm pregnant and not just holding all my fat in my gut.

I'm almost 20 weeks and look the same as before, though when I lay down I can definitely tell there's a belly under there, especially if I feel for it! I can't wait for it to actually be obvious. I'm guessing i should be showing around 25ish weeks since I'm so short. Theres just one in there. Hoping!!

I'm not really showing yet, only people who know me can see I'm a little bigger.
It was around 25 weeks last time.

I'm really curious about this! I'm in first tri but have no idea when I'll actually show...I'm 5'7" and about a size 12-14 US (mostly because my butt is pretty big). I read that wearing tights pants can give you a b belly? Is that true or total crap?

Hello sweetie! I was overweight when I fell pregnant with both of my girls. With my first baby I started really showing around 14 15 weeks. With my second baby I started showing around 10 weeks. I was close to 200 pounds and 5 ft 3 inches tall. If you want my honest opinion I think height has more to do with it then weight. My hairdresser is really tall and skinny, she didn't start showing until she was 5 months along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->