PND support please

wantingagirl

Reaction score
anyone suffering from PND that would like to chat, support etc?

I was diagnosed with it after my child was born. Its been a long road, no judgement please it took alot to write what I did in my birth story. Heres the link:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...948403-birth-story-but-then-followed-pnd.html

thanks

shona x

I'm suffering with it too, would love someone to talk to about it. Not read your birth story yet but I will do. I had a traumatic labour and pregnancy too :(

hope ur ok hun? You on medication? I have been since she was 7 days old. Shes nearly 7weeks now.

Its awful..... never thought I would get it, didnt with my other 2

Some days Im bad and others good so I dont know if they should up my dosage but will give it another week

xxx

I really thought I would have more than one poster reply you know support and all that but maybe not as many that suffer from it or maybe just dont wanna talk about it :shrug:

I had it really bad.
My advice to anyone, is avoid being treated by the gp- they just give out citalopram, and get to see a perinatal psychiatrist.
Im only just getting over it at 15 months and ive discovered somehow , im pregnant agin and im petrified

Sorry hun only just seen your post-I have it, i went to the Drs within 2 weeks of giving birth, as I was crying all the time didn't want to hold LO :( I have been on meds since then It got bad last Oct time with psychosis and i was admitted to a mother and baby unit with LO -came out 2 weeks before xmas last year and still see my psychologist, and psychiatrist and GP regularly. I have a carer help me when hubby and my parents cant be with me to help look after me and LO.

How are you getting on with your meds wantingagirl?

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->