Pocket Nappies - what do you stuff with?

MandaAnda

Reaction score
Just looking at my e-bay cheapie and have asked to buy a BBH Magic-All, and I'm wondering, apart from the inserts they come with, what else do you stuff them with, and where do you get it? Thanks!

sometimes thyey wont need extra stuffing depends if your lo is a heavy wetter, but little lamb bamboo boosters are good:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Little-Lamb-Bamboo-Booster-Liners/dp/B001JBAUUE/ref=pd_sim_by_3

:)

Another vote for little lamb bamboo boosters here too. I also use microfibre cloths and easy peasy hemp boosters. I tend to reach for the bamboo most often though.

I got some microfiber cloths from tesco tonight 97p for 3 value ones. Going to see if they work too as i think I remember some of the girls on here saying they could be used!

I use Flip Stay-dry inserts in pretty much everything! If I want something 'boosted' I use the newborn insert that comes with BGs.

P'tits Dessous bamboo inserts are way the best we've found - super slim, suoer absorbent, fit birth to potty, and dry pretty well for bamboo.

We use terry squares and V3 newborn inserts for when we need a little extra boost. ;)

i found my ebay cheapies plus a mircro fibre cloth worked well and lasted that bit longer, not tried nights yet

Microfibre for days (we are still on the 200ml insert, also have a 300ml one), and microfibre+ hemp for nights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->