Pogesterone level on clomid

A

ashleyalw

So this is my first month of clomid after trying for 19months (technically 6months since my m/c) I had my progesterone level checked on CD22 and it was 44. I know that they like to see it above 15 and the first time they checked it 2 months ago it was 9. Any ideas on what this means? I know I ovulated even though all my opks were negative but was it more than 1 egg, could I be pregnant? let me know what you think! I also took a pregnancy test yesterday CD24, early I know, and it was negative :(

By the way I am absolutely through the roof excited that I ovulated since I havent done that in 6 months. And even if I am not pregnant this cycle I know it is possible now so I'm going to try and not get too crazy about the test results. But lets face it when you are a ltttc you think every little twinge and tickle is a symptom and its hard not to go a little crazy when you do get good news.

44 is really good
it does not nessecarily mean your pregnant you will need to wait a few more days for that!
they will check your progesterone again if you are in need of a pregnancy test.
It also means that you wont be needing to take a supplement most likly!
Good luck
:dust:

I have been MIA for awhile... just thought I would update... not pregnant... 2nd month of clomid level was 36 and just got my fsh tested and it was 9.4..... on to cycle #3 on clomid.

Hey, im about to embark on my 1st cycle of clomid when cd 2 arrives my last progesterone level was 3 so really hoping it helps theyve put me on 50 mgs hope we both get a bfp soon :)

Good luck! My 1st 2 rounds of clomid worked and I did ovulate on cd 15 both times. Now cycle 3 I am on cd16 and no signs of ovulation at all. My opks have not gotten any darker and last 2 months I had O cramping. Hope it works for you on first try. Wishing you a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->