Pointless thread, got some holiday support!!

kelzyboo

Angel mummy and PAL
Reaction score
:happydance: I got a phone call last week offering Abbie 6 hours of support during the easter holidays (like a day out or something) I was shocked to be honest because i've never asked for or been offered support outside of school before, i almost said we didn't need it because for a split second i thought 'they think i can't cope with her while shes off school' but i thought better of it. It will be a good thing for Abbie to mix with other kids like her and also to be given (supervised) freedom to play and have fun, i'm well aware that i fuss whenever we go out for days, must be a mum thing but i know i need to chill out a bit :blush:

Anyway, shes going on thursday 10am til 4pm to a petting zoo, i've told her and she can't wait! I can't go with her but one of the ladies thats going has been with Abbie in school so knows her pretty well and Abbie knows her!

I'm so pleased that shes going and i hope she has a really good time, i will be a bag of nerves lol but all that matters is that its a good day for her, i guess a little support isn't a bad thing really and it's not about me not coping its about Abbie having fun :flower: I realise that now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->