Poll: Accuracy of gender reading from earlier U/S

Bbari2018

Reaction score
I've just had my NT scan at 14 weeks (I'm further along than the OB originally thought). The tech guessed girl, and I'm really excited! It made me curious as to the accuracy of a reading at 14 weeks. I'm a numbers person, so I thought it'd be interesting to see actual %'s of how many of your early (13-14 weeks) gender readings were accurate! Please share your experiences! :kiss:

They thought they could see a willy but werent sure at my 12 week scan with ds2.. low and behold he was a boy!

I had an ultrasound at 14 weeks with my DD in my last pregnancy. They knew girl right away because she lacked nothing between her legs. This time we had one at 13 1/2 weeks and they predicted a boy. Lo and behold he is still a boy! So it was correct for me. I do have larger babies though so I think they develop quicker than the average baby.

My last pregnancy at 13 weeks the u/s tech said she was sure it was a girl. Confirmed at 20 weeks and sure enough I have a beautiful 3 year old daughter now!

My pregnancy with my boys they guessed boy at 12week scan, 16 and 20 week scan plus blood work confirmed boys.

This pregnancy no guess at NT scan tech was not sure my 16 week scan confirmed girl.

Thanks everyone for sharing! Also for those who voted. So excited for the 20 week scan to know for sure if I'm really expecting DD ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->