POLL - Please vote for our girls name!!

rubydoo1

Reaction score
Please vote for your favourite..surname is Lean. I really like them all. ATM I am swaying towards Eva Lily but wondered if it is too many L's with the surname? Does it sound like a tongue twister!?

If you have any other suggestions please comment as we really can't decide!

Thank you :)

(Forgot to add on the poll, Eva Sofia)

I like Eva Lily but I do think its a lot with the last name, however it won't really be said as a full name much will it? That said I voted for Eva Scarlett as I think lily is far too overused as a first and middle name imo xx

I voted Eva Rose. Eva Grace is also lovely (Grace is my daughter's middle name) but Eva Rose sounds slightly better together imo.

Re: Eva Sofia - I'm not personally a fan of two names ending in the same sound, if you see what I mean?

My niece is named Ava Rose, which I believe is the same pronunciation as Eva? I think it's a beautiful name, but I really love Ava Grace! Eva means life-- live life gracefully? I don't know-- just thought that was pretty!

I voted for Eva Rose because out of all the choices it seems to flow together the nicest. Lily and Grace are really common right now too, so my vote is for Rose. :) One thing to think about is the combination of Eva and Lean. I'm assuming Eva is pronounced eve-a, in which case Eva Lean would sound very similar to Evelyn.

I like Eva Sofia - beautiful, Eva Rose - classical and Eva Grace - again classical, (I have an Evie Grace :winkwink:) you have some lovely choices. I do think that Eva Lily Lean might be a bit too many 'l's but like someone else said how many times will her full name be said aloud?? :flower:

Thank you girls, I'm actually swaying more towards grace at the minute as I really like the name and it has meaning as its a family name on OH side, whereas the others are more because I just liked them :) ah it's so hard x

I love Eva Sophia! Your other options are nice as well, although I don't thin Eva Lily Lean flows well at all so I wouldn't pick that personally. Grace is really nice as well but I like the rhythm off Eva Sophia Lean best.

Anymore votes/comments would be greatly appreciated :flower: xx

I voted for Eva Rose. I like the sound of Eva Grace as well, but Grace is becoming really, really common as a middle name for girls, and I like to encourage a little variety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->