Poll Your Nappy!!!!!!!

i voted ittis our aio ittis work really well OH is doing most nappy changes at min and prefers aio and pockets

we like our itti aio
bg aios
wee notions pocket
also love my issy and pop ins x

this is difficult because I really like my Bumgenius, I have around 20 of them, they are our night nappy...and out of ALL of my nappies they are the most reliable.

BUT

Mini La La are reliable too but prettier patterns....

I voted MLL but BG are my favourite in a different category iykwim?

I put BBh.

But I also love the Pop-Ins and ebay cheapies.

I voted Issys, i love their flexibility for being a day and night nappy and come in great patterns :D

I love Flips, which aren't technically Bumgenius although they're made by the same people :)

I love my flips too :) so voted BG as they make them :D

My BG are my most reliable nappy aswell :) and my flips have only ever leaked once are a mooosive pee'ing session by izzie lol

Blueberrys. It used to be itti bittis but I've had a few now that have gone scrunchy and I've gone off them. Blueberrys are brill, Never had a leak in them, and they can be washed at any temperature (so can have a hot wash if any smelly issues), tumble dried if need be and generally use and abused and still look fab. A close second would be bum genius flips.....

I chose issy's as no matter how much LO wees it stays so dry against her bum :) I can't help it but when ever I change one I always feel it out of amazement :haha:

I chose Blueberry :)
Our ittis seem to be failing :cry: at the moment, and we get leaks in Issys... I need to use both boosters just for daytime :wacko:

I also LOVE BGs but Blueberrys are prettier !

This was really difficult :blush:

I chose Issy Bears in the end, as they are just so versatile, and I get such a great fit on my LO. They are a great day nappy (trim for a BTP!), and my back-up night nappy :)

My second choice would be my WN's. I get a great fit with all their nappies, and I use night notions at night... Hrrm, maybe I should've picked WN after all :rofl:

currently Blueberrys but thats caus my stash is poor and small i like the BBSS better than the fuzzibunz , probably more caus its pretty than any other reason lol but the insert being part bamboo does last longer

why arent holdens landing on the list :hissy:

i voted issy as best all rounder tbh but I would chose a different nappy in different categories, i have favourite showing off nappies and favourite reliable nappies and favourite for slimness under trousers etc

currently Blueberrys but thats caus my stash is poor and small i like the BBSS better than the fuzzibunz , probably more caus its pretty than any other reason lol but the insert being part bamboo does last longer

oh :thumbup: for the blueberry side snap, it lasted the night ( with a extra MF booster ) on my 2 yr old and he hasnt complained about the super size bum either

I dunno as I love most of them :) I can't vote!! :hissy:
Although Im a new convert to issy bears :cloud9: I still lvoe all the others!

WeeNotions for me, as I live in UK, and that's the only one that's made here! I can't ses the point in buying nappies made thousands of miles away, when we have superb ones made on our doorstep!

thanks for this thread as a newbie its helping me alot!

To everyone that voted BGs could you tell me why?? TBH the only reason I don't have any is because the're not as pretty :blush:

To everyone that voted BGs could you tell me why?? TBH the only reason I don't have any is because the're not as pretty :blush:

BGs are just so reliable! They're a great all round nappy, even if they arent pretty lol! I use them with the booster when Evie's out in the pushchair cos we tend to get leaks with other nappies. They're fairly slim in comparison with other nappies too, even when boosted :thumbup: I use them most when Evie has trousers on or if we're out and about :)

I voted for Blueberry tho as they're are my faves! I love 'em. It's my intention to get every print in BBOS aplix :haha:
I do like Totsbots as well, even tho we occasionally have leg leak issues :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->