Polyhydramnios?

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
Anyone been diagnosed with polyhydramnios in this or a previous pregnancy?

How did things turn out? Did you go into PTL or did your LO require a NICU stay to search for the cause of the PH?

Found out yesterday that my fluid was measuring 22 cm and doctor diagnosed it as PH even though it's really low. She said that my C-section date might need to be moved from 39 weeks to 38 weeks, and I read online that there are all sorts of scary complications that can accompany PH :(

hiya i had it in my last pregnancy and i wasnt allowed a vbac at risk of the cord coming first due to it when i had my section i was 37+2 and they said 1700ml of fluid came out of me then i also had gestational diabetes which was why i had it he didnt need any nicu stay just his blood sugar was a little low but that was all he is a happy healthy 15 months old xxx

Jenny, thank you for replying! Did you have a negative GCT test around 28 weeks and developed GD later unknown to them, or did they know you had GD?

My 28-week GCT was negative but they keep asking me about GD because LO is 90th percentile weight and I have so much fluid...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->