Polyp removal by Hystereoscopy??

danni2kids

Mum of 3 boys
Reaction score
I didn't know where to post this, i was just wondering if anyone has had a hystereoscopy to remove a polyp and how long did you bleed for afterwards???

Hey,

I have not had mine done yet - currently waiting though. Be great to see what replies your post gets as it could well be helpful for me too!

Hi i had this done quite a few weeks ago now. I had very little bleeding but for 3 days afterwards i get what felt like sever period cramps and would spot a little but after that was all. Good luck .

Oh i forgot to mention the procedure was quick i was out for 45minutes.

Hey, I hope you don't mind me jumping into this conversation- I have started a thread in WTT but noticed this when searching. I have been told today that I have a uterine polyp and am being referred to gynaecology. We were hoping to TTC next month after our holiday but now I'm worried we'll have to wait...although we probably wouldn't have been particularly successful anyway as my periods are completely irregular because of the polyp- on cycle day 42 at the moment with no period :(

Anyway, danni2kids I noticed your comments and the fact you're in TTC...how long did they advise you to wait for before TTC after your op? I don't know how long my appointment will take to come through and then how long I'll have to wait after that for removal but just really hoping it doesn't all drag on...want to be pregnant by nov! (age gap thing!)

Would be really grateful for any help with my qu's, thank you :)

Hey, I hope you don't mind me jumping into this conversation- I have started a thread in WTT but noticed this when searching. I have been told today that I have a uterine polyp and am being referred to gynaecology. We were hoping to TTC next month after our holiday but now I'm worried we'll have to wait...although we probably wouldn't have been particularly successful anyway as my periods are completely irregular because of the polyp- on cycle day 42 at the moment with no period :(

Anyway, danni2kids I noticed your comments and the fact you're in TTC...how long did they advise you to wait for before TTC after your op? I don't know how long my appointment will take to come through and then how long I'll have to wait after that for removal but just really hoping it doesn't all drag on...want to be pregnant by nov! (age gap thing!)

Would be really grateful for any help with my qu's, thank you :)

Hi Bec27, we were able to start trying the next cycle. I only had about 8-9 days of spotting after the procedure which was apparently longer then expected. The procedure it's self was easy, i went in at 1 and was home by 5!!

I hope it all goes smoothly for you and you get your BFP soon!!

Thank you danni, just need to wait for my appointments to come through then and hopefully they will be sooner rather than later, quite anxious just to get on with it now and get rid of it. At least I know it shouldn't hold us up too much in our TTC plans :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->