• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ponderosa dates thread *important notice pg1*

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
Ok loves poll added
hopefully we will be able to whittle it down to a set date :)

Hi girls I am really sorry but I don't think I am going to be able to carry on arranging this meet, both my laptop and desk top has died and I can only get on here if Ant brings his laptop home from work, so I am really not on the ball with this.

I am really sorry but would be more than happy for someone else to make a set date then I'll try my hardest to get there
xxxx

there you blind bat :lol:

I've made it so you can vote for more than one date

haha i think i must have looked at the thread too soon!

Made my vote. I have picked the saturdays, but it might be possible for me to book a day off at work, depending when it is xx

Brilliant love
Yeah I think you did look very quickley :lol:
Emily said I was mean calling you a blind bat so I apologise

Iv voted for the 20th of july but i didnt no i could vote more than once :blush:
so any date is fine with me as long as its not on a thur or fri as sam is at day care x

you can still vote again if you like love :)

Its ok hun il go with wat ever date as im easy :rofl:

ALY has so very kindly offered to pick me and jack up and take us!! :dance: Bless her! I havent a clue where im going (and i doubt she does either! :rofl:)

So, im good for any days except weekends, or 22nd July!

Edit to say i cant do 20th July either - jacks open day at new nursery.

And i think the first monday in August hes going on a bus trip with grandma & grandad to scarbro'. Ill check the date. Sorry only remembered those after. Tho if those days are best for everyone else, i dont mind, and ill come another day x

Brilliant girls, looks like it is coming together :)

"Phoenix" and I would be up for this, would be great to meet peeps. I voted for the Saturdays too, 21st August is also my birthday :D

I'm pretty easy on dates really. The further away from 26th August the better though! Saturdays would be good cos then I can bring DH to help round up the children.

OT but OMG Helen how grown up do Thomas and Charlotte look now??? :shock:

yep very Helen :)

Ok so it is looking like Satudary 15th August is proving the most pospular date

I'll leave the poll a bit longer then re jig it to maybe 3 dates and work from there is that ok with everyone?
If it comes to it I will go 3 days :lol:

Yay! I will keep my legs crossed and will look like the side of a house. If DH can avoid work then we should be there.

Helen what is your due date?
I'll help you with Charlotte and Thomas no probs :)

26th August. :shock: Eeek!

Will you give me a piggy-back? :lol:

26th August. :shock: Eeek!

Will you give me a piggy-back? :lol:
:shock: that really is EEEKK!!
Course I'll give you a piggy back ;)
I think you will be better avoiding August dates then tbh unless is the Sat and OH is there
Erm I'll have more caffeine intake then have another look at the dates

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"