Poo Question.....sorry!

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
Noahs now having 3 meals and between 30-40oz of milk per day but I'm a bit confused about his poop! Its been quite soft although not runny changesin colour, yesterday it was like pebbles and today it was like a mini man poo :blush:

Is this normal??

lol hun

Yes this is normal depending on what he is eating.

A typical day for Melie is

8 oz bottle SMA progress and bowl of porridge and bit of my toast :wacko: for brekkie

Lunch is: Sandwich,wotsits :blush: and yogurt and fruit

Dinner: Hot dinner and either yogurt or whatever dessert we are having

Bedtime bottle 8 oz

Snacks twice a day too of biccie or banana

Her poos are either little lady poo's (like ours) or sometimes Khaki and liek play-doughy it is all normal so you are doing good job and all is as it should be

Bex

Reason I gave what Melie eats is because it illustrates why her poo's look like they do given what she eats

Phew, was worried I was doing something wrong.........

He has 'Man Poo' at 5 months.....:rofl: Whats it gonna be like when he's 20!!!

Hope our LO doesn't get 'MAN POO' that early! :shock:
My OH is always in the bathroom!! Morning, after every meal, etc. And forever! :rofl: (He would kill me... if only he knew I was writing this! :rofl:)

Marchbaby! Our little guy is named Colton as well, he is 2.5 years! Love the name!

He had the strangest poos at 1 year....we found out he is not tolerant to ANYTHING with corn syrup.....and candy...can't say that make me mad. However when we let Grandma and Papo watch him we have make sure they feed him natural foods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->