Poo question!

superfrizbee

Love my princess & prince
Reaction score
Does anyone know why some BF babies poo loads and others go for days without pooing? Both are considered normal, so why the big variation? Just curious!

There is no real reason just that all babies are different. My lo pooped every single.feed until he was about 4 months old :dohh:

I am curious to know too.

With ds1 he only poo'd every 5-6 days!! Ds2 at at least 3 times per day. Both bf the same although maybe ds2 was more 'on demand' than with ds1 and DS2 bfing was a much easier experience the second time around whether that made a difference.

It is so strange how different they all are! MyLO has always been a champion eater and nuraed in demand. For 6ish weeks it was every diaper change. Then for a couple months was 3-5 times a day. Started tapering off and from 6-9 1/2 months was once every 10-14 days! He would have 2 in a day and then go another long stretch. Was never in pain and was just extremely efficient in absorbing everything. He is 10 months now and is back to every couple days. Would be curious to know why but the doctor never seemed concerned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->