Poop after weaning (Sorry! so if youre eating lunch dont read!)

Lucy&Pard

Reaction score
I starting weaning Leo last week. And erm his poops seem really odd theyre like green/dk yellow. He is breastfed so normally they dont smell at all and are really runny but now theyre like a bit more solid and really odd colours. He is having only baby rice and veg/fruit at the moment. Im really worried I have been really careful when preparing food - I even milton'd the food processor! Is this normal or should I have a quick chat with the health visitor?

Grace's poop started to turn diff colours and get more solid when I started weaning her, even just on baby rice and fruit/veg

Wait til you see ones with lumps! This morning there were slices of mushroom in Mark's nappy, so he obviously hadn't even bothered chewing some of his dinner last night.

ya totally normal! Jasmines poop was orangey today, shes been having sweet potatoes.

oh my god, Ellais 3months and 3weeks, im worried now coz u all have started to wean already?? when u meant to start? :shrug:
xx :hug:

completely normal! maddi's are horrible atm due to veg fruit and baby rice :dohh: x

Oh good thanks girlies!! I'll erm look forward to the ones with whole food bits in yuk!!!!

oh my god, Ellais 3months and 3weeks, im worried now coz u all have started to wean already?? when u meant to start? :shrug:
xx :hug:

Whenever your LO is ready. Most guidelines say 6 months but it can range anywhere from 4-6 months in most cases. If your LO is happy with formula than there really is no reason to start weaning now :D

It is normal lol Tegan's poops went all funny when we first started weaning her.. The other day there were lumps of banana... yuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->