Poopie needs a Baby!

PrayingLady

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!!:flower:

Just a brief background about me. 25yrs DH 28yrs. We've been married for 2 years and Its been the happiest thing ever! :) However, a baby poopie is needed. I've been NTNP and also TTC for a few months. This is now my 3rd Cycle of clomid and I am now CD9. Im awaiting ovulation but now Im needing some buddies!!! :)

All are welcomed :kiss:

HI!!!:flower:
I'm 22 and dh is 21, we have been married for a little over a year now! We are TTC #1, We have been NTNP for the year and now we have decided to start TTC. The first round of really TTC I am now 3 weeks late. Negative preg test at home and the dr (only urine) she refused to do a blood test and told me to come back when i'm 5 weeks late if nothing happens!!

HI!!!:flower:
I'm 22 and dh is 21, we have been married for a little over a year now! We are TTC #1, We have been NTNP for the year and now we have decided to start TTC. The first round of really TTC I am now 3 weeks late. Negative preg test at home and the dr (only urine) she refused to do a blood test and told me to come back when i'm 5 weeks late if nothing happens!!

Im hoping you get your BFP soon! :happydance: That would be soo wonderful. Where are you from?

I am from Oklahoma! I'm hoping i'm one of those that never get their bfp on an ept that I only get on one a blood or ultrasound

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->