• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Poor little Hamzah Khan

happysaurus

Reaction score
I'm so angry about this poor wee soul. What chance did he have with a mother who'd do that and a brother and father who didn't do everything they could to get him away. They'll blame the police and social services, of course, but they left him with her. God, I'm livid and all I want to do is give my nearly two year old a cuddle and promise to keep her safe.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-24175639

(Warning - really distressing):cry:

I've read that the father and brother are saying they knew it would happen but where the hell were they? For 2 years?

Ultimately it is the fault of the mother, but i do think that the father and brother should carry some guilty. They could have saved that boy :(

It seems everyone let this little boy down, the mother, father, brother, and authorities. R.I.P little man.

Agree, the father went to the police but why didnt he phone social services?? Why did he not do Everything in his power if he knew that his son was in danger?

Obviously the 'mother' is the one to blame though. So sad :( going to give my little boy the biggest cuddle ever when I get him from nursery

the main thing I don't understand is she like 8 other children - 4/5 of whom were living with her - now I know some were young - but surly an 9/10 year old would have said something to someone about the rotting corpse in the kitchen?

the whole thing just doesn't make sense - she been sentenced today for 15 years, and the dad and eldest brother are being looked into as well - I mean how could a father leave his children in that situation for so long. They were interviewing him and he was just 'well she wouldn't let me in - what else could I do?' Er fecking call the police!!

also how did a child go off the radar for 6 years - they say no doctor/HV ever saw him once he left hospital - How is that possible??

This story will haunt me forever, it's so heartbreak and devastating to read, I can't bare to imagine the horrors those children endured at the hands of somebody who is supposed to love them and protect them :cry::cry:

the main thing I don't understand is she like 8 other children - 4/5 of whom were living with her - now I know some were young - but surly an 9/10 year old would have said something to someone about the rotting corpse in the kitchen?

the whole thing just doesn't make sense - she been sentenced today for 15 years, and the dad and eldest brother are being looked into as well - I mean how could a father leave his children in that situation for so long. They were interviewing him and he was just 'well she wouldn't let me in - what else could I do?' Er fecking call the police!!

also how did a child go off the radar for 6 years - they say no doctor/HV ever saw him once he left hospital - How is that possible??

This. Everything you have said.

Poor little soul.

This story sickened me to the core and I can't seem to shake it from my mind at all! The thing that gets me most is, she must have been looking after him at first or he wouldn't have made it past new born... I just can't comprehend that at all... How can you stop looking after your baby? I feel sick every time I think of it, no punishment will ever be enough for that vile woman!

I don't want to blame the 'system' but all these stories really make you question what is going on out there. How is it possible in this day an age for a school age child to go completely unnoticed for so long. Why did non of the teachers/ carers of the older children pick up on there state?

I know the 'system' is so underfunded and so unfinanced - but it seems like such small errors are leading to the deaths/abuse of so many children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->