• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Poorly kids (maybe TMI)

Hevz

4 beautiful children
Reaction score
OMG my two girls have come down with terrible "runny bums" today:blush:, it's running like water and burns too they said....the eldest has also started to be sick now too:cry::cry::cry:

I'm a bit knackered as my baby is due soon and I have a 1 year old to run around after as well....aaaaaaaaaaaaargh:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:.

The poor kids need lots of love and sympathy but scared me and little Toby will get it too. God I'm so selfish:blush:. I hate seeing my kids poorly sick:cry:

Abi the younger one seems ok...Lauren isn't well at all and keeps falling asleep, it's not like her and it's heartbreaking seeing her like this:cry:

sounds a bit like food poisoning, thats the only time I've ever had "stuff coming out of both ends" lol. Sorry for the gruesome phrase but its gets the message across!
Hope they get better soon. Let us know how you all are, hope that you don't get it. That isn't you being selfish, its natural not to want to be ill!
I'm sure after a good night's sleep things will be better :)
:hugs:
xxx

A couple of other kids at school have it to apparently. Abi seems ok but poor Lauren (the eldest) has been knocked for six and can barely stand she's so weak:cry:

I hope she perks up tomorrow

hey :) Just checking to see how your DD's are? They feeling any better today?
Hope they feel better.
xxx

hey :) Just checking to see how your DD's are? They feeling any better today?
Hope they feel better.
xxx

Aww thanks:hugs:. Lauren was still pretty weak yesterday but perked up in the afternoon, they both begged to go to school today so as they hadn't had and sickness or the other yesterday I thought it was ok to let them go.

I forgot to post....Lauren was fine and then Abi and Toby got it, Toby is still really bad. He is asleep lay on my shoulder as I struggle to type with one hand:dohh:.

I am being induced tomorrow and am worried about leaving the poor little fella with my sister and Nanna....may have to give birth alone so Daddy can take care of our sick little boy:cry:

Best wishes with the induction!

Hope your little one feels better soon!

:hugs:

sounds lke that norovirus that was going around, hope they feel better soon.
horrible when they are ill

Thanks girls....I thought he was still just a bit weak and needed to recover but gave him some dry Cheerios to nibble on and he's just thrown up all over again:hissy:....what am I gonna doooooooooooooooooo????:cry:

:hugs: thats the worst :nope: hope they are all better soon :hug:

good luck for tomorrow :cloud9:

A couple of other kids at school have it to apparently. Abi seems ok but poor Lauren (the eldest) has been knocked for six and can barely stand she's so weak:cry:

I hope she perks up tomorrow

it has been going round, my house was infested by it tooo:blush:

i hope lauren feels better soon, it really does knock you for six poor little sweetie. xxxx:hug::hug:

i didnt read the next page sorry, at least lauren is better now, but poor little man, i hope he perks up for u hun, at least then you will be at ease when going in for your induction aaaaaaaaawwwwwwww poor baby

Aww hunnie, I feel for you.:hugs: Both Charlie and me got it yesterday. I was just being sick, but Charlie had both ends. He's not been sick since about 8pm last night, and slept really well, but has got up this morning, already had 2 cups of tea and 2 crumpets, and is now laying on the floor looking really poorly. I think he's had too much, but how can you stop them eating when they say they feel better and want something to eat???

Good luck for today Hevz.:hugs:

Thanks everyone and thank you Amanda for asking about Toby on my birth thread too:hugs:

He was still poorly the day of my induction but booked up the next day (Erin's birth-day:happydance:). All seem happy and healthy now....eventually:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->