poos and period please reply worried :-/

rachael22

Reaction score
Hiya ladies I've been bleeding now for like 5 days and when I just went to the toilet for a poo lol sorry (tmi) the blood was streked on the outside red obvously it was blood!! Could it be from my period wen I got to the toilet for a wee a lot does drip out (sorry again) have this ever happened to any of u? Thanks ladies... I have google and people are saying its impssible for the blid to frip onto stool worrying again 2day please help?! And reply back I did post this in health and well being but no reply :( x

Hi, I dont think its impossible if that helps. I used to get very heavy periods before I was on the pill and the blood literally used to go everywhere (sorry for the tmi). I would wait it out till your period is finished and see if it makes a difference. Obviously if your period has finished and there still is blood in your stools, then there is a problem. xx

Thanks for your reply the blood flow is more heavier wen I have a week the water turns red even... I'm just so worried as it was streaked on the stools too.. Ye I will c if It happens again .. Have this ever happened to u? X

I have really heavy periods and I've had that happen. I'd just keep an eye on it :hugs:

I've had it happen too hun :hugs:

I have really heavy periods and I have had it happen to. just keep an eye on it after your period has stopped :hugs:

I have had this too. I had slight amount of blood in my stools and it was due to having piles. Best thing to do is keep a eye on it over the next few days. If no change go to you GP they will ask for a stool sample and go from there.

I have always found that when i'm on my period i have to go for a poo more often xx

I went 2day and not blood streaked on the outside I'm so scared of going to the toilet its unreal!! Need to snap out of all this bowel cancer nonsence forever worrying.. I've missed 3 days of my microgynons pill I still had a week left on there I've been bleeding now for nearly seven days worse wen I go to the bathroom!! How do I ease the blood flow just don't seem to be stopping my period wasn't supposed to be due for another week and half :( thabx for your replys too ladies at least I'm not the only ones... I double checked my stool 2day and I cudnt see any blood inside or out (sorry tmi) X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->