pop appointment tomorrow. .what to expect?

jzgrace

Reaction score
My appointment is at 9am tomorrow. The pop appointments are new news to me. Last gave birth 11 years ago. And they never did any of that then that im aware of. Can anyone tell me what to expect there?

I don't really know someone said it's like a tour of l&d? But idk how true that is.

I've never heard of these jz.

Hope someone comes along with an answer soon :)

Ok so I went today. They had me sign a bunch of papers, asked loads of questions about vaccines and they even asked for permission to use my sons blood for research. My husband said no. They gave me info on breast feeding, circumcision, after birth care of infants and sooooo much more. Then they showed me the delivery room, where women are taken for emergency c-sections, and where baby and I will spend the rest of our time as well as the nursery. She answered any questions I had. And said that baby gets vitamin k shot then the eye goop then on to my chest. I thought they were supposed to give him to me immediately? Idk.

Ok so I went today. They had me sign a bunch of papers, asked loads of questions about vaccines and they even asked for permission to use my sons blood for research. My husband said no. They gave me info on breast feeding, circumcision, after birth care of infants and sooooo much more. Then they showed me the delivery room, where women are taken for emergency c-sections, and where baby and I will spend the rest of our time as well as the nursery. She answered any questions I had. And said that baby gets vitamin k shot then the eye goop then on to my chest. I thought they were supposed to give him to me immediately? Idk.

You can get them to give him to you first, that's the way it should be really I'd make it known that's your wish.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->