PopIns by Close Parent - ALL SOLD!

Mynx

Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls!!
Reaction score
I'm admitting defeat on these and having to use sposies at night on Evie now as she's outweeing them even with a night booster and a mini booster in!

So I'm going to sell 4 of them (wanna keep 3 for going out in the buggy, long journeys etc)

2 in Pistachio (green)
1 in Duck Egg (blue)
1 in Custard (yellow)

All are in excellent condition, and were bought brand new by me. They all come with the soaker and the mini booster altho they didnt come with night boosters so I had to buy these seperately, hence the price of £12 each. This includes postage but doesnt include fees (please cover fees or gift, thanks :flower:)

Edited to add that these are Bamboo, not DreamDri :)

Attachments

• P9090032.jpg
    P9090032.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 6
  • P9090031.jpg
    P9090031.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 6
would you be willing to sell 1 blue and 1 green for £21 cos its all ive got in PP at the minute?

Yup that's fine hun, I'll pm you my PP :)

I'm admitting defeat on these and having to use sposies at night on Evie now as she's outweeing them even with a night booster and a mini booster in!

So I'm going to sell 4 of them (wanna keep 3 for going out in the buggy, long journeys etc)

2 in Pistachio (green) (1 Sold, 1 Left)
1 in Duck Egg (blue) (Sold)
1 in Custard (yellow) (Still available)

All are in excellent condition, and were bought brand new by me. They all come with the soaker and the mini booster altho they didnt come with night boosters so I had to buy these seperately, hence the price of £12 each. This includes postage but doesnt include fees (please cover fees or gift, thanks :flower:)

Edited to add that these are Bamboo, not DreamDri :)

Updating ... 1 green and 1 blue have sold now...

Just the other Pistachio and Custard one left :flower:

Would you take the same for the other two then? :blush:

Hehe yeah that's not a problem either hun :)

I'll pm you my PP details :hugs:

"Don't ask, don't get," I say! hehe

PM'd ya! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back