Pos or neg an when did i catch on if pos

I'm sorry, Sugerr, I really hope that she doesn't show. We're due for AF a day apart, so crossing my fingers she doesn't come!

Good luck to u today we can be test buddys when u testing x

Are these test pos or neg i had a period on the 21stcof july but then bleedin started 15th of august an lastes 6days so kinda like a period the bleed was heavy towards the end am so confsued taken these today will test again tomorrow xx

Those are definately +++ not sure when you O'd tho. Maybe that period wasn't really a period:shrug: Maybe you were already preggy by then I would suggest go to the OB as soon as you can. But congrats and Good luck hun.

You didn't dip them in the same urine cup as an opk did u?? That can cause false positives.

Or maybe since your due to ovulate these tests are actually opks labelled incorrectly.

Look like positive results, but you can get false positives if you test too early?!

You can't get a false positive just from testing too early or millions of people would get positives.

Or maybe since your due to ovulate these tests are actually opks labelled incorrectly.

I don't think that would have happened hun.

You didn't dip them in the same urine cup as an opk did u?? That can cause false positives.

This is true, if you dipped them in the same cup as a OPK it can cause a false positive.

Also just a seperate note, if you are pregnant and you are so early on, it probably won't show up on the dr's test yet as they aren't as sensetive as these sticks so give it time, test again in a week or so.

xx

Am going to test next weekend an either 2dpo or 3 think there were evaps on my test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->