Pos then neg the same day?

wish2bmama

Mom to 2 boys
Reaction score
Hi all!
I tested yesterday and my opk was neg. I tested today and it was very pos. I tested tonight around 830 and it was neg. Did I somehow miss my surge? We bded today... but I'm scared I missed it. :blush: :dohh:

Any advice would be wonderful! :flower:

here are the pics. Lets see if I can get this right. I am taking antibiotics for a uti... I hope that didn't mess up my ovulation. https://www.facebook.com/editphoto.php?aid=2032070#/album.php?aid=2032070&id=59601762

Hi there wish2bmama I still can't see the pics. Anyway it is definitely possible that the positive you got was indicating that you were about to ovulate. It all depends on how long your surge lasts for - and every woman is different. When I get positive they stay that way for about 24 hours, but I have a friend who has to test three times a day when she is nearing ovulation so she doesn't miss the surge as her body filters the LH out so quick.

Hope this helps x

Thanks Jake+1. Yea, I can't figure out the pic thing. But thank you!

hi hunnie dont worry thats normal, you may have surged in evening the day before cought the postive today morning and by tonight it had passed so now negative
mine are always like this...
but to be on safe side keep testing for few days and see if temp goes up fingers crossed
ps once surge seen the eggy relaesed within 12-32 hours so bding now is brill

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->