positive clearblue smiley on 5dpo pleeassse respond

BEE86

Reaction score
Hi guys

i bought a pack of clearblue digital smileys on friday cd 14 because i had some cramping and I assumed i would ovulate and i got the smiley. I retested saturday morning and got a smiley again so I assumed I was ovulating. I tested on saturday night again and got a negative and also on sunday I had a negative (empty circle) so i was 100% sure that i ovulated. Well today is Wednesday aprox. 5dpo and I was like ok i test again because I had some cramping today and just wanted to do one for fun ( I read that some ladys test with opk to determine hcg) and to my surprise I got a smiley????? Im pretty confused right now. I took the test out to see the lines and this is what I saw. What is going on? Can I ovulate twice????

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 5
and this is the lines. could i be ovulating???

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 18
You can definitely ovulate twice! And OPK's only let you know your body is gearing up to O, but can't give you a 100% answer of whether or not you actually did. Some women get positive OPK's and then don't actually O, when a few days later they will get positives again and this time O.

Are you temping? That would certainly help because that will tell you if you did for sure or not.

Some women do get positive OPKs when they are pregnant, but if you are only 5dpo I would think that would be pretty unlikely. If you're unsure get a FRER and test in a few days.

Good luck!

I really think this is a false positive. really frustrating. because now i dont know if i ovulated on friday or not arghhhh

you might have ovulated twice . i ovulated twice and got twin girls : ] good luck lovee <3

ok i tested again because I just couldn't understand why it was positive and the lines looked so weird. and now i got the empty circle. Guess i held it too long in the urine earlier. who knows. But now i feel better and I think I did ovulate on friday. puhhh. stupid tests.

I had the exact same thing happen to me. Positive clear blue on cycle day 12 and then another positive on cycle day 17. Ugh. So I probably didn't ovulate the first time? I am also taking clomid, cycle day 3-7. HELPPPPPPP anyone know?

I had the exact same thing happen to me. Positive clear blue on cycle day 12 and then another positive on cycle day 17. Ugh. So I probably didn't ovulate the first time? I am also taking clomid, cycle day 3-7. HELPPPPPPP anyone know?

I'm just curious as to what the lines inside looked like? Did you happen to look? As far as your situation goes,its very possible you could have ovulated twice especially taking clomid

Both lines were very dark. And this happened for three days in a row, 5 days after the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->