Positive consultant MW experience

alio

Reaction score
I'm so bloody happy!:happydance:
My community MW referred me to the Consultant Midwife at the hospital (the big big boss!) as I have a number of supposed 'issues' in this pregnancy. High BMI, Rheumatoid Arthritis and supposed big baby from ultrasounds.

I really want to avoid induction this time around and am desperate to have a waterbirth. I had convinced myself I couldn't do it naturally and that my body was unable to.

As I had a Keillands (rotational) forceps delivery last time they had recommended I deliver on the labour ward again. No problem with that per se, but knew I needed to do it in water for so many reasons.

Basically MW was TOTALLY positive and backed all my requests! She has written all over my notes in huge writing to honour my requests and to provide me with the FULL information to make informed decisions. She was so proactive! I can't believe it! The first bit of medical intervention that has seemed sensible! My mood has changed so much! I feel so positive! Thank God because my hypnobirthing positivity was flying out the window!

Thanks for reading! I needed to get that out! Yay!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

No need to thank me my lover. Thank mother nature for giving you everything you need to bring your lad safely in to the world. Thank your own Mama for raising a girl strong enough and intelligent enough to see that what nature has produced isn't inferior to what the 'official' technology based establishment has produced. Technology isnt always supreme and nature isnt ignorant. x

Alio - that's great news, fantastic to have a supportive MW. I am seeing the consultant MW on the 3rd August. I hope she is as supportive as your's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->