Positive OPK 3 days in a row??? :-s

louloubabs

Certified Doula
Reaction score
This shows the OPK's I have done for the last 4 days. First one is Saturday then Sunday, Monday and today. I'm a bit confused as to why the last 3 days are positive??? I thought it would only be positive for 2 days max.....

(Todays one looks a bit darker as it's newer, the others were that dark too when just done)

https://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f104/Louloubabs/101_0008.jpg

Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated as I'm a bit confused......

Thanks ladies :)

XxX:kiss:

i can get positives for 4-5 days and normally o,on the last day of positives,hope this helps.xx

Ahhh, thank you so much :) Will keep at it then til there are no more positives then keep my fingers crossed..........

Thanks again, at least I know it's normal.

:dust::dust:

Sometimes when you get too many positive's it's a sign that your ovaries are struggling to ovulate.

See what it's like tomorrow.

X

I wanted to bump this.. congrats on your pregnancy hun.. it was nice to see the positive opks before you found out you were pregnant... this is fantastic for others to see.... babydust to all :)

how did you pinpoint when u actually ov'd? congrats

Hiya

FF told me I ovulated on the last day I had a positive OPK. I did fall preg but unfortunately now miscarrying - although the M/C has nothing to do with the length of time I had positive OPK'S.

Good luck hun .

Wishing you the best of luck for your scan today and thinking of you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"