Positive OPK after a temp drop/rise?

Millhaven

Cautiously expecting #02
Reaction score
Is it possible to get a positive OPK after a temp drop?

I’m wondering if my FF chart shows the correct O date or if I ovulated earlier.

A285C0A9-DB7A-4E4E-9652-839D9FAD3F0F.jpeg

I did have a really disrupted and bad sleep on CD 15 (slept 3,5 hours but not consecutive), but if I had a temp drop that day too, I would have had two temp drops around ovulation. Is that also possible?

Or is the temp drop on CD 12 is just normal temperature fluctation? :)

It looks normal to me, and I think ff have your ov date right also. You have fluctuations in the first half of your cycle so it makes sense you would have some in the second half too, especially if your sleep was disturbed.

It looks normal to me, and I think ff have your ov date right also. You have fluctuations in the first half of your cycle so it makes sense you would have some in the second half too, especially if your sleep was disturbed.

Thanks for your answer! :)

I agree. It might be one day earlier but that's not such a huge difference. Looks like your timing was really good either way. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->