Positive OPK cycle day 35, confused

MrsT116

Reaction score
Hi all.
I've had a little break from the forum for a bit after my 2and chemical pregnancy this year.
I've not been tracking/trying or anything this cycle. My cycles do vary in length, usually average at around 32 days but have been known to go to 40.
I realized today I'm on CD 35. Did a random opk, and I've attached the pics. Blazing positive. I don't feel like I'm ovulating right now, no signs but my nipples are killing and so sensitive.
Anyway I took an IC 10miu pregnancy test and Nada. Very frustrating.
Anyone else experience this? Xx

20200818_101434.jpg

Hiya, do you have PCOS or irregular cycles?

I have PCOS and I’m on CD 35 today normally average at 31-33 days! Taken tests and all BFN and still no sign of AF. A scan showed corpus luteum at CD 20ish so believed I’d ovulated but progesterone blood tests showed a big fat no!

haven’t used any OPKS for a week or so now as I was winding myself up! But just wanted to drop by and share my current cycle with you! It’s not uncommon to have a few LH surges throughout a cycle and apparently before AF is due or so I have read. Completely frustrating I know!! I’m ready to start a new cycle to start metformin and have a HSG and it’s not bloody here!

I feel your frustration!!!

I think if it were a positive from pregnancy you’d definitely get a line on a hpt as well.

Do you have any indication you may have ovulated earlier this cycle? if not, maybe it’s just a funky cycle, and you just managed to catch your peak from good luck.

Thank you so much for your responses ladies.
I have tested again this morning and still defo negative. So I know I'm not pregnant. But i just find it so odd getting the positive opk so late in my cycle. I've never had it happen so late. I guess we'll see what happens xx

Same here hun! Weirdly long cycles are so frustrating I’m CD37 and still no AF not testing anymore costs a fortune! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->