Positive OPKs after O?

Inka1997

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced positive OPKs after O?
I took a OPK day after O and could see it had started to lighten and my CM went creamy.
1, 2 DPO was creamy. 3, 4 & 5 have been dry days. However on day 4 and 5 I decided to take more OPKs and all have come back positive. I've never had this before, and I know it is too early for implantation. I also don't believe my body is gearing up to ovulate again as I have no fertile CM.
I'm so confused, any ideas?

20230822_102648.jpg

I don't have much experience with opks, I did use them when trying for this baby but I didn't test past confirmed Peak (so max 2 dpo). However, some ladies have mentioned that they do get positive opk before they start bleeding (AF) as well as in very early pregnancy. I hope it's a good sign for you and you end up with a bfp surprise! :dust:

I don't have much experience with opks, I did use them when trying for this baby but I didn't test past confirmed Peak (so max 2 dpo). However, some ladies have mentioned that they do get positive opk before they start bleeding (AF) as well as in very early pregnancy. I hope it's a good sign for you and you end up with a bfp surprise! :dust:
Thank you! It would be a lovely thought although just think it's too early. I did try a cup this time after baby dancing so who knows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->