positive ovulation test cycle day 13??????

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
hey all long story short me and OH been TTC over 3years, taken clomid last year got bfp but ended in apparent ectopic so pregnancy was ended.

this month we have been TTC with the help of 100mg clomid, 1,600mg angus castus, folic acid, prenatal vitamins, aspirin, also taking cough med to thin down CM...

we are also using softcups, pre-seed, opk, fertility monitor, charting temp/cm/cervix....

anyways today i am on cycle day 13... and because been sooo busy just started using ovulation test sticks today and got a really bright positive right away.... never had this before with first response usually every month with them i get nothing.... soooo anyways we dtd....

here is picture of test what do you lot think?????

help!!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/cycleday13.jpg

I think it's really close to positive and you need to get to BD!! =) When my First Response tests are positive the test line is darker than the control.

Looks good to me - adult entertainment time methinks :)

its the darkest i have ever had, the test line is actually more red than pink and the control line is lighter.

i really hope this is our month, been tooo many months trying in my book, this is our 36th month.. hoping because i am thinking more about the wedding than baby making it helps....

Have you got anyone who can look after DS tonight? Maybe cook a nice dinner (or even better order in a nice take-away or ready-meal so it doesn't matter if you get distracted!)

Or alternatively - start wearing out the munchkin so he goes to sleep early :D if he's napping now, wake him up and get him well and truly tired.

Hehehe

we're usually dead before he is lol... sad but true, already tired as hell wish we could but doubt it my OH's cousins are up so taking up the whole of my MIL's house, or else might have been able to get him watched there. kinda crap cause at my OH's house its only one bedroom so kinda hard. we sat we man down to watch tv earlier while we hide away lol :D

i really doooo hope so not going to be happy lady if i need to wait another 3years before getting pregnant, cna't afford IVF so if they suggest that we'll be out for a long while

don't think be any more sex tonight :( my DS is being a bloody nightare and decided bed is not on the cards :( he is really worse than birth control!

Oh hun I am sorry about that I do hope he changes his mind.

luckily he did and we had some "us" time.

yhanks all really hope we get bfp this mont :)

too late now egg has came and gone, just waiting on either :bfp: or :witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->