POSITIVE yet What do you think??

nimii2126

Reaction score
Heyya gorgeous ppl!! This is my month #3 of TTC.
I'm waiting and hoping to ovulate anytime now.. Been testing since CD11, currently on CD18.
Please tell me what ya think of my opk results..(the square region being the test) I'd love to hear opinions..

Baby Dust to all you lovely ladies!!������

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 29
CD 18 is definitely positive! Good luck xx

CD 18 is definitely positive! Good luck xx

Thanks much sweets! I thought so too.. I'm just confused about the BFN between two positives. I was under the impression that it usually is a gradual waning and waxing lines unlike this case ?? Anyways, as long as it's a sure BFP I shouldn't be complaining!:happydance:

Baby dust to you:thumbup:

It may be that your body tried to ovulate and failed and then your body had another go. It's happened to me a couple of times xx

It may be that your body tried to ovulate and failed and then your body had another go. It's happened to me a couple of times xx

Perhaps yes! You never know what exactly goes on inside ya. Well, tested this morning (9am second morning urine) it was darker than yesterday for sure. Could I have caught the beginning of the surge yesterday? So I count 2-3 days from yesterday's positive or today's?? :wacko: thanks much for your thoughts!! Xoxo **Baby Dust**

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->