Positive?

Abby21

Reaction score
Hi
Can someone confirm if ny opk is positive? First month using and only new to this!

Does that mean we should be BD for next 3 days straight? Only issue is my husband away until tmw night....will that mean missed chance?

Thanks in advance for help ladies

Soz actually how do u upload pic?Figured it out - wouldnt work on my mobile!

Attachments

• 20130827_190235_resized.jpg
    20130827_190235_resized.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 20
You can upload a picture if it is saved to your computer by clicking the little paperclip button (only appears on the "go advanced" reply option if you are commenting or editing a post). You can also upload it to a photo hosting website such as photobucket and copy/paste the IMG code from that site.

As for when to BD: no, you haven't missed your chance. You typically ovulate anywhere from 12-48 hours after a positive OPK (or 12-36 hours depending on which source you rely on). So you have anywhere from 12-48 hours to ovulate, then an egg can be fertilized for 12-24 hours (also depends on the source) once you've ovulated. That means that you still have 24-60 hours to catch that egg! I say 60 hours to be on the safe side. If you take the longest of both the ovulation and fertilization windows, it would be 72 hours, but that is really pushing it. Get BDing when hubby gets home and you'll still have a shot at catching that egg! I'd BD tomorrow and the following day just to be safe :) Good luck!

No problem :)

It's so hard to tell on those tests as the lines are so light, but I'd say that's very close to positive. Test again tonight and get BDing! :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->